Tokioh Dog Kennel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gibblet's Application

Go down

Gibblet's Application Empty Gibblet's Application

Post  Gibblet Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:12 pm

#1. What is your in game name?: Gibblet
#2. How often are you online?: Usually every day, including after school.
#3. Would you be willing to leave an alt in the dream overnight?: Sure thing. I've done it before. Can't say whether the alt would stay up or not. Dog Proxy and wireless internet don't work at times.
#4. Name 2 of the rules for this application.: No copying other people's applications and no netspeak. Even I dislike such a speak.
#5. Could you contribue anything to the dream? *Help with forum skins, and or dream patches - DS*: I can do DS. I'm learning Phoenix speak through teaching myself currently. I've also made dream maps before. I'll also make dream porrts, though I will admit I'm not the best as of yet.
#6. What did you think of the dream the first time you saw it?: Actually. Today was the first. I wasn't sure of what to make of the unborn people laying in a line. But I like it as much as I've seen it so far. And the owner/uploader was rather kind.
#7. Who is the owner? (not the uploader): Osuwarii
#8. If you see tow people role playing in an adult fashion, or cursing, What would you do?: give them three warning to stop or take it some place else. Hell, you now have dens for that if you would allow such a thing as adult vulgarness. I would then eject them from the dream after the warning unless the owner prefer permission first. If they came back for more, I would report it to the owner.
#9. If someone asked how to get a den, what would you tell them?: Actually. I am not exactly sure myself. But I would suggest asking someone who could provide the answer or taking refuge in the den until someone was able to help me out.
#10. Why should we hire you?: I'm a rather kind person and just too lovable not to know. I'm determined in what I do and can provide as much help as needed and of my ability. I have many people who would side with me on this.
#11. What are 3 things you should NEVER do in the dream?: Anything vulgar such as adult activity or cursing. No spammy spam. It's ugly and tastes strange. And, rudeness or anything of the sort is not tolerated.
#12. As staff, what are some things you should never do?: Abuse power, thinking you can act any way you please such as using netspeak; that also being abuse. Ignore a guest unless, of course, they just want to whisper you to curse you out? Wow. There are much too many things to list. But it's the same as a normal guests yet with share and more rights to do as the guests ask.
Other: I decided to add a little more information about myself though it may not be needed.
I am a Role Player, though not as advanced as most may be with their big words. I wish to be a writer in a future career. I say this in hopes that, maybe, I can do something for the RP area at some point within the future if I am hired. Such as, keep watch over the area and the like. If you happen to come up with a potition or something of that sort, I would be honored to play the role. Until then, however, I will accept any place I am given. And, if not accepted, will continuing being a guest here until I happen to find a job else where.

Gibblet

Back to top Go down