Tokioh Dog Kennel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackeno's Application =3

2 posters

Go down

Jackeno's Application =3 Empty Jackeno's Application =3

Post  jackenojackdaw6 Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:52 pm

#1. What is your in game name?: Jackeno
#2. How often are you online?: A-L-O-T That spells Alot.
#3. Would you be willing to leave an alt in the dream overnight? I would, but it might have to recconnect and i'll be sleeping.
#4. Name 2 of the rules for this application. Do not use chatspeak. If you don't understand it put *did not understand* beside it.
#5. Could you contribue anything to the dream? *Help with forum skins, and or dream patches - DS* Umm...well I don't know how to do that, but if you teach me I would be very willing to help.
#6. What did you think of the dream the first time you saw it? Awesome! Good job, Tokioh.
#7. Who is the owner? (not the uploader) Osuwarii! =3
#8. If you see tow people role playing in an adult fashion, or cursing, What would you do? Tell Tok. Immediantly.
#9. If someone asked how to get a den, what would you tell them? If I didn't know yet I'd ask Tokioh and then tell them what she said.
#10. Why should we hire you? Because i'm fun and always willing to help anyone who crosses my path. Also, I could help you with portraits if you need any. I'm a free port artist.
#11. What are 3 things you should NEVER do in the dream? Curse, or backtalk the owner or uploader. Spam emits. And super-spam. Like 100 lines of c's. Curse spamming
#12. As staff, what are some things you should never do? Ban the uploader or owner. Ban someone with out permission and without a reason. Delete everything and put it at the desk so the people can have a party.

afro lol!

jackenojackdaw6

Back to top Go down

Jackeno's Application =3 Empty Re: Jackeno's Application =3

Post  Admin Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 pm

I think that you would make a great staff member with a little training. If someone role plays in an adult fashion they should be ejected immediately. Also, no one can ban besides the owner. But i can teach you all of that. You got the job~! Congratulations. I am starting you as a Staff in Training. Smile Oh and since you are staff, that means you get to be a moderator on the forum as well~
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tokiohdotkennel.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down