Tokioh Dog Kennel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feza's application

Go down

Feza's application Empty Feza's application

Post  Feza Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:48 pm

#1. What is your in game name?: Feza
#2. How often are you online?: almost all the time during all the week unless I have big things like school projects or heavy homework. It can also be because I am in a trip but I bring my laptop with me so that is no biggie.
#3. Would you be willing to leave an alt in the dream overnight?: Yes, since I have dogproxy it would keep it online all the time and I usually let my computer on at night.
#4. Name 2 of the rules for this application: netspeak is not permited and copying others applications does no good.
#5. Could you contribue anything to the dream? *Help with forum skins, and or dream patches - DS*: well I am not that good at drawing so drawing patches skins is difficult for me, but I can dreawave and work with DS pretty well so if you want I could help anytime with those two things.
#6. What did you think of the dream the first time you saw it?: that it has a big opportunity to shine above some of the dream that involve the adoption and roleplay of canines. If everyone, inluding the staff and the furres visiting the dream, offers a helping hand then this dream can grow bigger and a place were you can enjoy yourself, hangout, roleplay, or just wander.
#7. Who is the owner? (not the uploader): Osuwarii
#8. If you see tow people role playing in an adult fashion, or cursing, What would you do?: I would first give them a first and final warning to stop and act as the rules tell, taking screenshots and saving the logs to show them to the owner. If even after that they wont stop the I would have no choice but to eject them
#9. If someone asked how to get a den, what would you tell them?: well I dont really know how the den system works in the dream since I havent seen that in the forums. Since I dont have the correct information I would ask Tokioh or Osuwarii first.
#10. Why should we hire you?: well I think I can be a great staff because I love working in this kind of dreams and I am really patient and ready to help. I also take my job seriously.
#11. What are 3 things you should NEVER do in the dream?: roleplay with adult themes, break the rules, and bother people with things like writting everything in capitals and cursing around without reason
#12. As staff, what are some things you should never do?: abuse of my share, delete or give unreachable items without permision, pushing people around and cuff someone without reason.
Feza
Feza

Back to top Go down