Tokioh Dog Kennel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appication

Go down

Appication Empty Appication

Post  Gold Eyes Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:34 pm

#1. What is your in game name? Gold Eyes
#2. How often are you online? a lot but if I have homework or school im not really on
#3. Would you be willing to leave an alt in the dream overnight? Yes but not all the time
#4. Name 2 of the rules for this application. net speak is not permitted and copying others applications does no good.
#5. Could you contribute anything to the dream? *Help with forum skins, and or dream patches - DS* I not really good at anything but If I was yes I would.
#6. What did you think of the dream the first time you saw it? Big and beautiful. A nice place to role play and talk or even hang out.
#7. Who is the owner? (not the up loader) Osuwarii
#8. If you see two people role playing in an adult fashion, or cursing, What would you do? Tell them to stop and if the don’t I would give them up to three warnings and if still not stopped ejected. If the come back and still do it ask Osuwarii or Tokioh.
#9. If someone asked how to get a den, what would you tell them? I do not know but I would love some training.
#10. Why should we hire you? I think I can be a great staff because I love working in this kind of dreams and I am really patient and ready to help. I also take my job seriously.
#11. What are 3 things you should NEVER do in the dream? Swear, Role play in a adult fashion and Scream.
#12. As staff, what are some things you should never do? abuse of my share, delete or give unreachable items without permission, pushing people around and cuff someone without reason.
[center]

Gold Eyes

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum